And she just did it again! What a prodigy. Here she is on her tummy after rolling.
Another development over the weekend: she has begun a sort of babbling. What noise does she make? "Mama, mama, mama, mama." It's so cute! The downside is that she has incorporated this sound mostly into her crying/fussing. This is extremely strategic for her, since it's almost impossible for me to leave her for even a minute while she's calling out my name! I wish I knew if she means it.
On Friday night, Anthony and I went on a real date. It was really nice. It's our fourth time leaving our baby, but it's still hard! And it seems like she was not happy we left her; she actually refused to eat the rice cereal my sister offered her. Michelle got lots of exercise when all Hazel wanted was to be walked around and sung to.
Oh, yes, the date. We went to Cafe Rio and then got Jamba Juice afterward. It really is nice to get out of the house without our baby once in a while. However, I was still eying every baby I noticed. I just can't help it!
On Sunday we put Hazel in the sweater and bonnet that Grandma Jen knitted for her, since she's big enough for it now. And it was even cuter than I ever imagined.
Wow the sweater and bonnet are gorgeous! She is so happy!
ReplyDeleteHazel is an amazing example of baby-ness! No baby is as talented as she is!
ReplyDeleteMake sure Grandmum sees this picture! Oh goodness.
ReplyDeleteSeriously.