Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow Angel


There's something I had been wanting to do, and this Sunday I finally did it. That's right, I had Hazel make a snow angel! She didn't cooperate super well, but it was fun anyway.



Still no sign of those teethsies peeking through.

3 comments:

  1. She IS a snow angel! What adorable pictures, Denise! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with her smiling is precious! What a rugged baby.

    Heehee :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise! This is Elizabeth Hornbeck Reber! I am so glad you have a blog and that I can follow sweet little Hazel. I wish I could meet her. She is so chunky and adorable. We had Vivi do a snow angel a few weeks back, too. And I feel you about the difficulties of teething. I also thought Vivi had an ear infection but it just turned out to be teething, and it has been weeks now but no teeth have popped through, although the gums are swollen in the spot where you can see they are going to come up. I hope those teeth pop through soon and as painlessly as possible for little Hazel. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete