Or you can just be happy that I passed the class and now it is over.
Whichever you prefer.
So, the main reason I've been desiring to begin a blog again is because I've been reading others' blogs and finding them vastly entertaining. Also, sometimes, I just feel like ranting or like sharing my opinions in a non-ranty way. And I guess there's the hope that what I have to say is interesting to others. We'll see.
I'll start with Hazel. She is teething, and it's getting a little crazy. We've had a few false alarms, but this time it's really happening: the pediatrician diagnosed it. At first, she was just batting at her ears, but now she's been getting quite fussy. Oragel seems to help, but it's so hard to put it on her gums! She won't let me get at her mouth, so I tried a new tactic today. I laid her on the floor on her back and straddled her, pinning her arms down with my knees. I used one hand to move her lips aside, and the other hand was armed with the cherry-flavored gel. Seems foolproof, right?
Nope. Didn't work at all. I finally succeeded anyway. Then I gave her her special apple teether. It helped for a few minutes, but not very long! So I nursed her, she fell asleep, and she is napping as I type this.
If only those little teethsies didn't cause so much trouble!
Aaaand, since I believe every blog post should have a picture, here's one of Hazel today when she wasn't being bothered by teething.
No comments:
Post a Comment