Why do businesses hire people to dance by the street holding signs? When Anthony and I drive anywhere, we always seem to see these people. It's not really working as advertising for me, because I see them and am unable to even look at the sign they are holding because I am so transfixed by how embarrassing it is. Many of them just wave the sign back and forth, preserving some dignity; however, there is one woman who dances incessantly (and not particularly well) with her pizza-place sign. Dance, dance, dance.
*sigh*
Hazel is doing many wonderful things. She learned to crawl about two weeks ago.

Also, she babbles like crazy now. And blows raspberries in new and exciting ways.
Unfortunately, we are both sick right now. I've been sick way too often since she was born. I wonder why that is.
It is very perplexing. I have lived with the belief that moms don't get sick--they don't have time! (Or maybe they do, but just ignore it because they have to take care of everyone else!) It's not like you can even blame it on Hazel's school or friends, yet, either. Hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI know EXACTLY which dancing sign holder you are talking about. Unless there are two of out there.
ReplyDeleteoops, forgot the "them". Two of THEM out there.
ReplyDelete