Anna, she *doesn't* sit still! She wiggles her head all around until I start to feel like it's not a sweet bonding experience, but more like torture for both of us.
Okay, okay, she does stay relatively still. I don't know if she would have done that three months ago, though. Starting to get excited about pretty hairstyles is kind of fun...
You are lucky that Hazel will sit still for that long! I love french braids on little girls, SO CUTE! I wish Rachel would let me do them more often.
ReplyDeleteAnna, she *doesn't* sit still! She wiggles her head all around until I start to feel like it's not a sweet bonding experience, but more like torture for both of us.
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay, she does stay relatively still. I don't know if she would have done that three months ago, though. Starting to get excited about pretty hairstyles is kind of fun...