BYU has started producing something that sounds truly disgusting: maple doughnuts with strips of actual bacon on top. Yuck! Anthony insists that they are good, something about the salty/sweet contrast, I guess. I refuse to believe it.
However, I have come up with a new concept based on the general idea of bacon-flavored desserts: Hog Tracks. You've had moose tracks, bunny tracks, turtle tracks, and beaver tracks, but you have NEVER tasted an ice cream like this. I'm envisioning vanilla ice cream with a ribbon of bacon flavor swirled in, and (of course!) tiny lumps of bacon covered in chocolate and shaped like pigs. MMMMMM.
What do you think? Should I pitch it to Breyers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe if it was a ribbon of caramel? Those little piggy shaped chocolate bacon bits sound AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I really do think it sounds gross. You'd really like bacon covered in chocolate? Interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely pitch it to Breyers because, even though I don't think it sounds tasty, I would buy one just to try it.
ReplyDeleteI think it sounds disgusting!! I bet it would be a top seller in Arkansas, though, especially in the western half! :)
ReplyDelete